A career as a mammography technologist at Imaging Healthcare Specialists is rewarding in more ways than one!
IHS is San Diego’s leading outpatient imaging center network. We offer comprehensive women’s imaging at 7 centers throughout Southern California, from Oceanside to Chula Vista. Patient-focused care is the primary focus of our team, which has made us the preferred women’s imaging choice in San Diego and the surrounding communities.
Candidates must have:
Completed training in Radiologic Technology specializing in Mammography as approved by the American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT), and must possess their CRT (California Radiologic Technologist) license. Also required is a current CPR card, as well as their mammography counts, continuing education and qualifying certificates.
A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a mammography technologist performing breast imaging.
- Performing screening and diagnostic mammography procedures, with opportunity to learn biopsy procedures.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures and compliance
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Dedicated, compassionate, motivated and committed technologist that possess an understanding of patients’ needs and concerns
- Knowledge of Screening and Diagnostic mammography procedures, including Stereotactic biopsy procedures.
- Ability to accommodate physician unique requests for procedures
- Skill set in data input
- Good judgment in selecting machine settings to compensate for individual patients and anatomy
- Ability to produce high quality images of anatomical structures
Positions currently available:
Full Time Positions
333 H Street, Suite 1005
Chula Vista, CA 91910
San Diego – Hillcrest
150 W Washington St
San Diego, CA 92103
San Diego – Alvarado
6386 Alvarado Court, Suite 121
San Diego, CA 92120
Per Diem Positions
Float in Northern Region
Float in Southern Region
For more information, including information about our company and culture, all available open positions and thoughts from our team on working at IHHS, please visit: