As reported by the American College of Radiology, Imaging Healthcare Specialists emerged at the forefront of significant dose reduction when compared nationally*
to other imaging centers.
We were the first outpatient imaging company in the nation to acquire SafeCT,™ an advanced technology for CT scanning that allows exemplary dose reduction while maintaining exceptional diagnostic quality.
We custom tailor smart CT protocols according to individual patient size to ensure each patient’s safety.
Our result—outstanding leadership in dose reduction and peace of mind.
*In metropolitan areas across the nation.
Imaging Healthcare Specialists is committed to our patients through the Image Wisely and Image Gently programs as developed by the American College of Radiology.
The Image Wisely and Image Gently programs encourage imaging professionals to avoid unnecessary ionizing radiation procedures and to use the lowest optimal radiation dose for necessary studies.
Imaging Healthcare Specialists has an unwavering commitment to our patients by incorporating these initiatives into everyday practice.
- We have aggressively adopted the practice of ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Our facilities and equipment have completed an external review process to meet nationally accepted standards of care, earning accreditation by the American College of Radiology.
- All of our radiologists are board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
- Our medical imaging employees are credentialed by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists and licensed by the State of California.
- All medical imaging equipment is regularly inspected by a medical physicist, who verifies the equipment is performing in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, takes optimal images, and uses appropriate radiation dose levels.