Accepted for Diagnostic Imaging Services
- PERSONAL INJURY LIENS
- WORKER’S COMPENSATION LIENS
Imaging Healthcare Specialists accepts all Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation Liens
Imaging Healthcare Specialists has extensive experience working with Personal Injury and Worker’s Compensation attorneys. We understand the challenges attorney’s manage each day and will work with you and your client to ensure professional and expedited imaging, report and billing services.
Personal Injury Liens
PI Liens are required for all services provided to your client. For your convenience we no longer require attorney signatures on lien documents. These documents are signed by your client upon arrival to our facility for their scheduled diagnostic imaging services. This process improves turn-around times for client imaging and allows expedited reporting to you and the client’s medical provider.
Workers’ Compensation Lien Cases
Workers’ Compensation Lien cases are handled professionally and managed through our billing services and payers as required. Clients may be scheduled with a physician’s order easily, professionally and conveniently to provide imaging, reporting and billing services.
Imaging Healthcare Specialists provides the following services for your convenience:
• Detailed exam reporting within 24 hours of client exam completion
• Urgent or STAT reports are accommodated with same day reporting
• Radiologists available for telephone consult
• We offer same day and urgent appointment availability
• Exam images available on CD or film (as required for surgical patients)
• Client will be contacted within 24 hours or the next business day to schedule their exam as requested by their referring/attending physician
If you have any questions or concerns regarding lien documents, worker’s compensation or scheduling and billing processes, please contact:
Business Development Manager